Blue Sky Paradise wedding ceremony and beach reception design
Your precious lifelong dream has come true. You are walking gracefully down the aisle behind your bridesmaids with a breeze in your hair and white organza floating gracefully around you. By taking a few elegant steps down a white staircase, along the wooden aisle you are about to enjoy unforgettable moments made even more memorable by the setting of golden sand, turquoise Mediterranean and blue sky. Your ‘I do’ moment is truly magical ….
– Choice of 3 different gazebos
– Decorated entrance-way
– Bridal aisle decorated with white steps,
wooden aisle and flowers stands
– Bar service
– Party music
– private beach reception venue
– 20 white chairs
– 20 white parasols
Assistance and guidance with the legal documents regardless of your nationality, country of residence or marital status. Services include further assistance in obtaining the special wedding license on your behalf and filing all documents with the required municipality.
– Chauffeur driven bridal car – Elegant four seater white Mercedes with leather interior and climate control, featuring “Just Married” number plates
– Wedding guest transport – a mini bus insured for 22 passengers
The wedding reception for 24 persons with:
– Selection of minimum three set menus
– Table decoration
– Chair covers
As a celebration toasting for new beginnings
– A charming round, two tier sponge wedding cake finished in white icing
– Bridal bouquet with stylish roses – your favourite colour combinations and delicate scents will create a unique bouquet inspired by simplicity.
– Groom’s boutonniere – rose boutonniere designed in style to express affiliation and new beginnings.
– Maid of honour rose bouquet carefully designed reflecting your wedding style
– Bridesmaid rose bouquet
– Best man boutonniere
– Bride escort boutonniere
– Ceremony table decoration
– Hair stylist – a specialist wedding hair stylist will be available for you on the morning of your wedding day, helping you to create your hair style
– The trial run with the hair stylist will take place soon after your arrival
wedding venue is created with minimal terms and conditions
allowing you to firstly choose
– Duration of your wedding holiday
– The time, of your wedding ceremony
– Wedding date
– Travel companies
– Flying companies – tour operators or independent airlines
– Accommodation – hotels, villas.
– Photo shoot comprised of ceremony site shots, before, during and after the ceremony including three hundreds images individually edited and presented in DVD format
Compulsory special marriage licence fee applicable with any chosen packages
– marriage officer
– special licence
– wedding certificate
All this will definitely reflect on your wedding day plans and of course your budget.
Please e-mail us convenient time to call
and you will be shortly on line creating your perfect wedding day with help of experience and professional wedding planner.