Non bridal bride
Since we were talking last week about bridal fashion week, this time we will talk about dresses for all those girls who are not into frills. We will just present you some of the designers to give you an inspiration and not give you any fuss about it.
1. Donatelle Godart a small French brand if you prefer crepe georgette, lace, silk, and embroidered tulle.
2. Reformation – when all you need is love, label that uses recycled fabrics and create a amazing gowns with ’70 vibe.
3. Grace loves lace as the labels say’s it all about lace but if you check their collection you will find a lot of styles with very reasonable prices.
4. Lover a new designer which likes to combine styles and to mix materials perfect for a modern bride.
5. Erdem is a typically ready to wear brand but his floral and lace combination are perfect for our non-conventional brides.