Destination Wedding Trip: what to pack?
I DO, wouldn’t be the best wedding planner if we didn’t cover even this subject: What to wear on your destination wedding trip? Because it’s not just a wedding, it will be a honeymoon too and don’t forget that a few days before your wedding you will have some meetings too. And we want to be helpful and to give you some inspiration since we are talking about destination wedding and we want for all our future ‘brides to be’ is to have everything in one place.
So here is the list with some essentials for your suitcase:
1. Meet the vendors: flats are strongly recommended because you don’t want to have sore feet for your wedding, and if you like to accessorize, straw hats may be your favorite on your trip 🙂
2. Excursion and exploring: somehow boho style is most flattering for this, you will be relaxed, stylish especially while you are exploring old traditional Cyprus villages, and your pictures from lunch at the taverna will be perfect!
3. Romantic dinner before wedding day: Most likely your wedding dress will be white or beige or some other pastel color, so why not go for some vibrant colors, it’s a summer vacation too!
4. Shopping day: How to spend time by the sea and not to get even one day a preppy style. Going around and buying souvenir’s with a lunch break at the marina it’s the perfect day for it.
5. Lazy beach
You’ve exchanged your vows and danced all night with family and friends — now it’s time to head off to the beach and relax with your husband 🙂
6. Sweet honeymoon: Do we need to say anything? 🙂
Here you go; we are hoping that we are helpful. See you soon!
And always wear sun block 🙂