Bridal Shower Ideas
Your first thought may be to skip this pre-wedding event because these days it’s all about the Bachelorette party. We can see on the internet that a bridal shower belongs to traditions of the past and a Bachelorette party is for modern brides. In our opinion you should have them both, because they are completely different events and of course that bridal shower doesn’t mean an old-fashioned boring afternoon tea party and you can always turn a tradition into something modern and still have good fun.
Here is how you can make a more modern and interesting bridal shower with just a few changes, eg:
– Invitations ( modern pictogram, or whatever follows your wedding theme stationery)
– Following this you can accessorize with stylish bridal shower labels (instead of boring pink cups, deck out your party goods with pretty personalized labels.)
– Add some diy colourful decorations
– Play with the food and drinks : signature cocktails, smoothies, frozen yoghurt, a fondue, are just some ideas; set up a bevy of colourful beverages in vintage glass decanters. Stock them with fresh fruit and create small hanging signs to label each flavour.
– Be creative with games – darts instead of bridal bingo!
In the end give your girls a gift they’ll actually use! Canvas totes are stylish and practical — stuff them with extras that fit the party theme (think: bottles of wine, flower seed packets, or beach towels)
A bridal shower like this is certainly a good intro for a Bachelorette party 🙂
decoration image source: www.nataliebradley.com