We get all the details and date finalized and the wedding confirmed in writing
1. Information regarding dates and times for the wedding ceremony will be made available within 24 hour.
2. Legal document details required for any type of wedding ceremony abroad, and a schedule of when they are required. Assistance and guidance with the legal procedure regardless of your nationality, country of residence or marital status. Services include further assistance in obtaining the special wedding license on your behalf and filing all documents with the required municipality authorities providing valuable peace of mind.
3. A full wedding budget plan including all optional items will be available to you within 24 hours of your enquiry, incorporating your wedding ideas, considering the number of guests and time of the year.
4. An experienced personal wedding planner will be available to provide any information required and advice on all aspects of your wedding
On Arrival In Paphos
We will meet and confirm all wedding plans, finalize the details and answer any other queries you may have.
1. A welcome meeting to introduce ourselves and show you the best Paphos has to offer to make your wedding holiday an unforgettable experience.
2. A Personal Wedding Planner – an experienced member of our “I Do wedding” team – will be responsible for your wedding plans from your arrival until departure.
3. Your Wedding Planner will accompany you and provide support and guidance throughout your pre-arranged meeting with relevant authorities. You will be advised on submitting the necessary documentation and obtaining a special licence in order that your wedding certificate will be a valid document in your country of residence.
4. We will escort you to view your chosen wedding ceremony venue and, using proven methods, we will talk you through the ceremony, delivering guidelines, making sure that you are comfortable and confident with the whole wedding ceremony, including guests seating plans … (no time for rehearsal)
5. We will accompany you to the wedding reception venue. Here you will meet the chef and together with your personal wedding planner, finalize the menu, table plan, decorations, entertainment, speeches and wedding cake cutting, creating your wedding reception time line.
6. Your Personal Wedding Planner will be available to show you a choice of alternative reception venues if required.
7. Transport for all above services is provided by “I do Weddings”.
8. Your Personal Wedding Planner will be your assistant and guide throughout your wedding day, organising all pre-arranged wedding plans.
9. After your wedding day plans, including arranging the reception party, you will be invited to finalize your wedding holiday, providing feed-back and (where applicable) view proofs of wedding photographs and DVD.
Assistance and guidance with the legal documents regardless of your nationality, country of residence or marital status. Services include further assistance in obtaining the special wedding license on your behalf and filing all documents with the required municipality.
– Bridal bouquet with stylish roses – your favourite colour combinations and delicate scents will create a unique bouquet inspired by simplicity.
– Groom’s boutonniere – rose boutonniere designed in style to express affiliation and new beginnings.
– Maid of honour rose bouquet carefully designed reflecting your wedding style
– Bridesmaid or flower girl roses bouquet
– Best man boutonniere
– Bride escort boutonniere
– Ceremony table decoration
– Hair stylist – a specialist wedding hair stylist will be available for you on the morning of your wedding day, helping you to create your hair style
– The trial run with the hair stylist will take place soon after your arrival
– Chauffeur driven bridal car – Elegant white Mercedes with leather interior and climate control, featuring “Just Married” number plates
– Wedding guest transport – a mini bus insured for 22 passengers
– Champagne – as a celebration toasting for new beginnings
– A charming round, two tier sponge wedding cake finished in white icing
– Photo shoot comprised of ceremony site shots, before, during and after the ceremony including seventy images individually edited and presented in DVD format.
The wedding reception for 24 persons with:
– choice of four different wedding reception venues
– selection of minimum three set menus
– table decoration
– chair covers