Pre-visiting wedding planner service – Working closely with you, we take the time to understand your style and taste and the look you’re trying to achieve to make it ideal for you.
This option is ideal for couples who choose to come to Cyprus for long weekends, no less than eight months before the intended wedding day and like to make their arrangements during this time. Once you have both decided you would like to marry in Cyprus and would really find peace of mind by visiting beforehand to see for yourselves all of the options available for your wedding, then this wedding planner service may be just what you’re looking for.
This service would include your Wedding Planner personally escorting you around Paphos to choose the wedding venue of your choice. We will then confirm your booking with the Town Hall, Church or outdoor ceremony as well as assisting with further arrangements for your hotel or accommodation to fit in perfectly with your chosen wedding date.
In addition to this, every aspect of your wedding will be taken care of, such as choosing your reception venue and, once you have seen the options available, you can choose the photo package that will suit your needs. We have found that many couples are now starting to come to Cyprus long before their big day and would like to take advantage of this extra service
– Wedding venue search
– Visiting Civil Ceremony sites
– Visiting Religious Ceremony sites
– Visiting Beach and Garden Ceremony sites
– Wedding Reception Search
These options have been based on what we have found couples have needed or requested during the ten years of our operation. You have the opportunity to add as little or as much as you wish in order to make your day perfect for you.
Each package can be designed to suit your individual needs
Before Arrival : We get all the details and date finalized and the wedding confirmed in writing.
1. Information regarding dates and times for your wedding ceremony will be made available within 24 hours.
2. Legal document details required for any type of wedding ceremony abroad, and a schedule of when they are required,. Assistance and guidance with the legal procedure regardless of your nationality, country of residence or marital status. Services include further assistance in obtaining the special wedding license on your behalf and filing all documents with the required municipality authorities providing valuable peace of mind.
3. A full wedding budget plan, including all optional items, will be available to you within 24 hours of your enquiry incorporating your wedding ideas, considering the number of guests and time of the year.
4. An experienced personal wedding planner will be available to provide any information required and advice on all aspects of your wedding.
On Arrival : In Paphos We will meet and confirm all wedding plans, finalize the details and answer any other queries you may have.
1. A Personal Wedding Planner – an experienced member of our “I Do wedding” team – will be responsible for your wedding plans from your arrival until departure.
2. Your Wedding Planner will accompany you and provide support and guidance, throughout your pre-arranged meeting with relevant authorities. You will be advised on submitting the necessary documentation and obtaining a special licence, in order that your wedding certificate will be a valid document in your country of residency.
3. We will escort you to view your chosen wedding ceremony venue and, using proven methods, we will talk you through the ceremony, delivering guidelines, making sure that you are comfortable and confident with the whole wedding ceremony, including guests seating plans … (no time for rehearsal)
4. We will accompany you to the wedding reception venue. Here you will meet the chef and together with your Personal Wedding Planner, finalize the menu, table plan, decorations, entertainment, speeches and wedding cake cutting, creating your wedding reception time line.
5. Your Personal Wedding Planner will be available to show you a choice of alternative reception venues if required.
6. Transport for all above services is provided by “I do Weddings”.
7. Your Personal Wedding Planner will be your assistant and guide throughout your wedding day, organising all pre-arranged wedding plans.
8. After the wedding day plans, including arranging the reception party, you will be invited to finalize your wedding holiday, providing feed-back and (where applicable) view proofs of wedding photographs and DVD.
– Assistance and guidance with the legal documents regardless of your nationality, country of residence or marital status. Services include further assistance in obtaining the special wedding license on your behalf and filing all documents with the required municipality.
– from classic to contemporary, modest to extravagant designs, flowers will lift up anybody’s face and light up any wedding venue.
– Bride and bridesmaids bouquets
– Groom and best men corsages
– Guest’s boutonnieres, corsages and wrist corsages
– Wedding ceremony venue flora design
– Reception flowers design, table centre-piece flower decoration
A bespoke cake designer offers a broad range of styles from classic to contemporary wedding cakes implementing your decoration ideas while creating for you a uniquely-designed wedding cake.
– Bride and bridesmaid spa beauty treatments including hair trial pedicure and manicure
– Hair stylist for bride and bridesmaid
– Make-up artist for bride and bridesmaid
– Horse and carriage – bride and bride escort
– Chauffeur driven stretch limousine – bridesmaids
– Groom and Best Man vintage car – Rolls Royce
– Transport for 55 wedding guests.
– All day shooting from the preparations to the party including Mediterranean sunset
– Upwards of 300 high resolution images, each individually edited
– Wedding cinematography
– Seaside beach cocktail reception or hotel garden reception venue overlooking the sea.
– A wedding reception for up to 70 guests chosen from a range of eight possible reception venues with a minimum of four different five course set menus.
– String duo – guitar and violin