Trends : Parents ‘thank you’ gifts
There is no gift great enough to show your thanks to your parents for everything they’ve done for you, yet in this small gesture they will recognize everything you want to say…
Here are a few ideas for you:
1. A photo of you together: maybe while you dance with your father or while he walks with you down to the aisle. Or while your mother is helping you during the morning wedding preparations…or a picture of you and your groom while you are holding pictures of your parents weddings 🙂 cute,a?
2. A personalized photo frame with a message, or a wedding album with your pictures especially chosen for your parents. If your parents are hi-tech users, you can create a video slide show with pictures from your wedding followed by comments and music in the background.
3. Hit their hobbies – maybe their passion is gardening then you can say thank you with some personalized gardening tools…
4. If they worked hard their whole life, just send them on a good vacation or a spa weekend to spoil them ( as they spoiled you 🙂
5. Taking care of you probably took up a lot of their time 🙂 give them back some of what they missed while you were growing up, maybe a years tickets for their favourite sports team, tickets to the theatre or opera, or even a gift card good for five movie dates, all are good ideas.
6. And yes… a printed t-shirt 🙂