Planning countdown four to six months out
Last week we guided you through the early phase of your wedding planning and now we will introduce to you what you can except during mid-phase. We will separate this phase in three parts, the first one being four to six months out. And this what you have to do:
– Order your wedding invitations and thank-you cards, plus any special stationery (welcome letters, menus, maps, itineraries, signs)
– Order your wedding rings, it’s a good idea to make an early start on this.
– Prepare your passports and visas, and if necessary, talk to your wedding planner about needed blood tests or vaccinations dependent on your chosen destination wedding.
– Talk to your guests about passports and visas required, be sure that all of them have their documents on time.
– Buy gifts for those attending especially relevant family members, and start composing your thank-you notes to them.
– Talk to your wedding planner about your venue with regards to ceremony decoration plans.
– Arrange with your wedding planner hair, makeup and spa appointments for you and your bridesmaids.
– Talk with your wedding planner about accommodations and airfare for your wedding and make a confirmed booking.
-Start shopping and keeping an eye out for wedding accessories (shoes, jewelry, headpiece, lingerie), resort wear and other goods .
And don’t forget the most important : Have Fun!!!!