Planning countdown four to six months out
Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: Access denied for user 'cypido'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/cypido/public_html/wp-content/themes/nouveau/includes/shortcodes/shortcodes.php on line 3321
Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/cypido/public_html/wp-content/themes/nouveau/includes/shortcodes/shortcodes.php on line 3321
Last week we guided you through the early phase of your wedding planning and now we will introduce to you what you can except during mid-phase. We will separate this phase in three parts, the first one being four to six months out. And this what you have to do:
– Order your wedding invitations and thank-you cards, plus any special stationery (welcome letters, menus, maps, itineraries, signs)
– Order your wedding rings, it’s a good idea to make an early start on this.
– Prepare your passports and visas, and if necessary, talk to your wedding planner about needed blood tests or vaccinations dependent on your chosen destination wedding.
– Talk to your guests about passports and visas required, be sure that all of them have their documents on time.
– Buy gifts for those attending especially relevant family members, and start composing your thank-you notes to them.
– Talk to your wedding planner about your venue with regards to ceremony decoration plans.
– Arrange with your wedding planner hair, makeup and spa appointments for you and your bridesmaids.
– Talk with your wedding planner about accommodations and airfare for your wedding and make a confirmed booking.
-Start shopping and keeping an eye out for wedding accessories (shoes, jewelry, headpiece, lingerie), resort wear and other goods .
And don’t forget the most important : Have Fun!!!!