One Month Out
I wanted to start this blog post with “it’s only one month until your big day…” but then I realized that I am risking to raise the level of nervousness amongst our ‘brides to be’
So I will say: It’s a crunch time! 🙂
Just in case check -these items are now done:
1. You have your documentation in order and confirmed as acceptable.
2. You have your wedding rings.
3. All of your vendors are informed about your plans and wedding day timeline
4. Vows? Are you still having difficulties in writing it? 🙂
Ok, so your bachelorette party is behind you, so no more sleepless nights and overdrinking for you if you want to look as fresh as you can on your wedding day:)
And you have to:
1. Review all the details you agreed on with your planner, caterer, photographer, videographer, florist, musicians and any other vendors involved in the wedding events.
2. Send out as many final payments as you can.
3. Once again be sure that you get back all the recites and writing confirmation from all vendors about your wedding timeline.
And then some bridal time:)
4. Final dress fitting (with shoes & undergarments).
5. Write Thank You notes as gifts are received.
6. Visit the beauty salon to enhance your skin (without any new facial treatment experiments )
And once again if did all these tasks by now you don’t need to panic, just relax and enjoy!